Investment Consultant (Marketing/Sales)
IPOX Schuster LLC, located in downtown Chicago, IL, is currently seeking a highly motivated Investment Consultant to serve as an integral part of an entrepreneurial team. The candidate will be engaged in the development and management of lasting relationships including with wire houses, independent broker dealers and RIAs to cover and help grow IPOX product and services awareness, sales and distribution.
- Grow existing client base and IPOX-linked product usage primarily through a phone based approach.
- Lead the development of a national business plan with the goal to increase product awareness and sales.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through prospecting, creating and cultivating lead lists, and follow up travel activities.
- Demonstrate proficiency in product knowledge, industry trends, portfolio construction and equity capital markets.
- Partner with colleagues across the firm to deliver exceptional results.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree required, emphasis in finance or economics preferred
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Coachable; able to incorporate feedback into performance
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, willingness to travel
- Technologically proficient and knowledgeable
- Strong customer relationship management and servicing skills as well as internal corporate relationship management capabilities
- Able to develop strong working relationships with colleagues, teams, and clients
- 1-3 years of financial industry experience in a business development capacity with a financial services firm is a plus
- Licenses: Series 7 and 63 is a plus
Investment Management / Financial Technology
Please inquire by sending your resume to email@example.com.