Summer Interns (Research & Development)
IPOX Schuster LLC, located in downtown Chicago, IL, is currently seeking highly motivated Summer Interns. We created the IPOX Internship Program for college students entering their final year as a first step towards successful, long-term careers in any professional field. Participants will contribute to different aspects of IPOX’s business through ten-week individual projects, learning about New Listings Markets and how our products interface.
- Address a specific IPOX business problem through thoughtful research, analysis, and creative thinking in an individual project.
- Familiarize yourself with New Listings markets and product written content.
- Collaborate on a ten-week-long group case study and present the results to senior leaders, stakeholders, and managers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated interest in investing and the financial services industry.
- An outstanding academic record.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Currently enrolled in full-time bachelor’s degree program, graduating in the spring or summer of 2020.
Investment Management / Financial Technology
Full-time Summer Internship (10 weeks).
Please inquire by sending your resume to email@example.com